Vox Machinae is Coming
September 13, 2018
Early this fall, Vox Machinae will release as an Early Access title on Steam and Oculus Store.
It’s been a long time coming, and we’re thrilled we’ll finally be able to get it out there and into the hands of VR pilots everywhere.
Here’s a brief overview of what Vox Machinae will feature when it launches:
- A weighty tactical VR simulator blended with responsive action.
- Crossplay between PC VR (Rift/Vive/WMR) and desktops across Steam and Oculus Store.
- Play offline, on a local network, or online with drop-in support and up to 16 players.
- Be the pilot and immerse yourself with a full avatar body and motion control operations.
- Pick from 5 customizable grinders and deck them out with an array of devastating weaponry.
- Work with your team to recover and protect the monolithic Decker machine in Salvage mode.
- Control the majority of 5 factories dotting the map and reap their benefits in Stockpile Mode.
- Coordinate the battle plan with your team using unique visual VOIP comms, and look your best with an array of headgear.
- Hone your skills with full bot support across all gameplay modes.
We hope you’re as excited as us to play the ultimate giant robot combat action-simulator together soon.
And if you'r really floored, please consider wishlisting it on STEAM or OCULUS.
©2018 Space Bullet Dynamics Corporation